Have you gotten you school supplies yet? I bet many of you out there are looking for paper products that are of great quality and is recyclable. I have a first grader and even though he is not using thick notebooks yet, I still make sure that all his papers are good and environmental friendly. Not only my son uses notebooks but I do as well. I do paper works a lot of times and having a good quality of papers makes my work easier. I do use regular notebooks and the usually problems I have with it is that, the cover is not hard and they tear apart easily, especially when my daughter gets a hold of it, but with these Genesis notebooks I got from Roaring Spring paper products, there’s no way that my daughter can tear the cover apart because it’s hard wirebounded notebooks. Anyway, I love how thick it is, this will for sure last a long time if I won’t tear pages off. LOL!
This kind of paper is perfect for students out there because these products are innovative, it can be recycled and it can also be customized to your own preference. And inside, it comes with general information, class schedule and projects/assignments pages where students can easily jot down important records.
Just a little information about the Roaring Spring Paper Products
- Recycled Papers
- Roaring Spring uses papers made from post-consumer waste.
- Post-consumer waste, if not recycled, would typically end in a landfill.
- Most of the Roaring Spring recycled items contain a minimum of 30% PC waste.
- Recycled paper comes in both white and colored versions.
- Sugarcane Fiber Paper
- Sugarcane fiber is waste material from the sugarcane refining process.
- This waste material is then used as pulp tp produce fine paper.
- The result is a smooth, bright sheet produced at very green paper mills.
- We produce sugarcane items in both white and canary options.
- Poo Paper
- Poo paper is the ultimate recycled product!
- Poo paper uses the fiber that is recovered from actual animal poo.
- Odorless and clean, we carry poo paper from elephants, cows, horses and donkey.