>When i first started social spark i was having headache because it was so confusing, i don’t know where and how to start. I don’t even know how to take the opportunity. I started reviewing their site and seek some help from those friends whose got familiar with social spark already, and thank you so much because they are so helpful in some ways. But on the other hand i figured it myself. After i signed up and added my blogs i was required to follow some steps before my blogs get verified.
HOW TO INSTALL THE CODE?
- Go to manage blogger account under the “account” section then click “blog” then “add blog”.
- You have to get the code and copy/ paste the code anywhere between the <> and < / body > tags of my blog’s template. (blog template can be found at your Edit HTML under the Layout tabs and at the bottom of those codes you will find the <> and < / body > tags, that’s where you will paste the codes then save).
- After copying and pasting the codes you can now click the refresh button, then you will see from x to check which means it has been properly installed.
- Don’t forget to click the verified word so they can review your blog for approval.
HOW & WHERE TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY?
- You have to go to Marketplace then click the browse opportunity, afterwards you can filter the ads by clicking qualified only (qualification) and open (status setting) then click display filtered result. Whatever ads that will show up that means your qualified for that. “Located at the right hand side”
- Click the name of the ads then you will request for a slot, then after clicking that you should see “waiting for opportunity”. Which mean you will wait until they will email you to let you know that your request for reservation has been approved. Then start writing about the oppsss, you have 12 hours to complete it, if not then it will get expire and you have to wait for a slot again.
- Once the oppsss has been reserved you will see at the right hand side “opportunity reserved” click that so you can get those keywords and that’s where you will submit your entry.
- Some times you will see “take this opportunity” that means you can take it right now and that opppsss is available for YOU.
Note: you have to read the blogger FAQ so you will have a better understanding about the website.