>You can accept it because that’s another income for you. Wouldn’t you feel proud because of all the bloggers out there the advertisers choose you to have their products advertise? In my case I would be happy. So far i had two direct offers from PPP yet, hopefully some more in the future though. What i like about direct offer is that they will pay you instantly once your post get approved, you will only wait 2-3 days for that. Unlike the regular task you have to wait 30 days for payments but it’s OK no big deal as long as they will pay you for doing those oopppsss, I’m OK with that.
- You will actually received email from PPP informing you that you have a direct offer from so and so.
- Don’t delete the email yet.
- Go to your ppp “open opportunities” then click ppp direct tab, you should see the ads there.
- Click accept under status “hand shake” symbol.
- If the submission box wont show just do it to the email you got from them.
- Click the link that was given to you then it should direct you to ppp direct tab.
- From there you can now start writing a post about the ads that was offered to you, follow the instruction carefully.
- Once you’re done writing and posting, submit the post URL and the title.
- Wait for the usual waiting time for approval, then once your post got approved you will receive the payments and the status of your post will show a $ sign which means it has been paid.
- that’s how easy it is.
Note: I would suggest you to watch the PPP direct video tutorial so you will have a better way of understanding on how PPP direct works.
If you think this post is helpful pls don’t forget to leave a comment. Thanks ahead!